Filling Up Online Admission Application Form
- The applicant should fill up the online “New registration” form available at New Registration
- The applicant has to ensure that the “New registration” form fields are duly filled, qualification documents and academic certificates supporting the registration should be clearly scanned and uploaded.
- If the content in his/her marks sheet/transcript is not in English, a certified English translated version must also be submitted in addition to the native language certificate.
- In case results have not been declared, the result status should be filled as result awaited and the appearing certificate shall be scanned and sent to the college along with the academic certificates.
Admission and Scholarship Eligibility
- Based on the documents provided by the applicant, the college's international admission office and scholarship assessment committee will award the scholarship and finalize the admission of international students.
Issuance of Admission Offer Letter
- After receiving the duly filled up online application form and successful eligibility assessment of documents submitted, the college will issue “admission offer letter” and “fee due invoice“.
- “Fee due invoice” can be used to transfer the advance registration fee, however the tuition fee as well as hostel fee can be paid on arrival by the applicant.
Transfer of Advance Fee Along With Letter.
- The applicant shall be required to pay the advanced amount of Registration fee of USD 150 (as the case may be) either online or using the bank detail & admission number as mentioned on the “fee due invoice” Online Payment
- The applicant shall further submit the scanned copy of the bank receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It may one week for the college to confirm the receipt of the fee.
Issuance of Visa Letter To The Applicant.
- After receiving the registration application and necessary registration fee the visa letter required for student visa would be emailed to the concerned applicant.
- The student visa application will be processed by the international admission office of the institute with no extra charges. However the necessary documents list for the visa application is as under :
- Valid Passport
- Medical clearance certificate (Yellow fever card)
- Police clearance certificate
- Bank statement of sponsor or parents of applicant
- Visa Letter from the Institute
- Admission offer letter from the Institute
- Visa application form (Online)
- It generally takes 3-4 weeks to obtain an Indian student visa thus visa may be applied well advance and for more information consult the Indian high commission/embassy in the home country.
- All further communication shall be done to the international admission office helpline no. +919478 55790, +9194784 457890 or e-mail at email@example.com
Intimation of Arrival
- The student should intimate about his/her arrival to the college at least 7 days before reaching the campus and shall report at the college before the last date of reporting as mentioned in the college website.
- In case the student reports at college after the last date of admission, the student has to intimate the international admission office of the college and take special permission for late reporting. The student will not get any benefit related to classroom lectures or marks or class assessments missed due to delay in reporting.However,in any case of emergency or global pandemic the students can attend the online classes as arrange by the college.
FRRO And FSIS Processing
- The Foreigners Regional Registration Officer (FRRO) process is mandatory for all the foreign nationals (except Nepalese and Bhutanese) studying in India. The FRRO has to be completed within the first 14 days of their arrival in India. The student has to provide the college with a copy of the FRRO certificate for the record. Beyond 14 days, a penalty may be levied by the concerned authorities to the student for FRRO registration. For more information related to FRRO, you may visit the following website: GCM.com
- Bhutanese & Nepalese nationals shall be required to register form-S under Foreign Students Information System (FSIS) processing. This is mandatory for all international students from Nepal and Bhutan.
- Students can seek FRRO related information and help from the college through following email: firstname.lastname@example.org